Thursday 14 March 2013

Gaming Throwback 2, Part 1: The Legend Of Zelda - NES


So I'm kinda new to the Zelda universe, and I figured I'd give the original game
a go.

First move seems to be to go into the cave to collect a sword. Then come out
and fight a bunch of monsters. It also seems to be easier when you have full
health, because you can throw the swords at enemies. Go right then up 4 screens,
then left and find the first cave.



I went into the left and right and got keys from the enemies in those rooms,
then up 2 rooms to get another key and right to get a compass. I then went back
to the left and around until I found a map. There was a room on the way, that I
haven't figured out how to get into yet. I then went up and followed the path
to where a staircase was. Pushing the stone out of the way, it reveals a secret
room with a bow. I went back to the map room and went through the next couple
of doors and had to fight a dragon. It was pretty simple, but that's what you'd
expect for a first boss. I picked up the container heart, went through the door
and picked up the first piece of the Tri-Force.


No comments:

Post a Comment