Thursday 14 March 2013

Part 9: The Legend Of Zelda - NES


To the final dungeon. Which was on basically the exact opposite side of the map.
Thankfully a potion shop was next door, so I stocked up and went in.



After wandering around lost for ages, because this dungeon was a nightmare to
navigate, I assembled a map. Bombing numberous walls, and fighting annoying
flying eye enemies, I eventually found a red ring, to boost my defense. I also
found the final boss room, which I later found was impossible, because I needed
the Silver Arrows, which is such a rip-off from the Hunger Games, but I'll let
that slide this time. Not that I was able to hit Ganondorf anyway, because he
decides to disappear as soon as the battle starts. While dying several times,
I found a guy that says that "Eyes of Skull has a Secret", and "Patra has the
Map", and one that just said "Go to the next room". Eventually I found the map,
and the Silver Arrows. A few more laps of the dungeon, and I eventually got back
to the final boss room. Still with 14 and a half hearts surprisingly, I was
able to hit him a few times before he stopped and became visible, and that's
when I shot the bastard in the back of the head with a Silver Arrow. With four
hearts of health left, I went into the final chamber and rescued Zelda, after
beating up a fire with my sword, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment