Thursday 14 March 2013

Part 2: The Legend Of Zelda - NES


Back outside of the cave, I started towards the second dungeon, but unfortunatly
was killed on the way. After several more attempts I was able to get there. The
statues around the front also come to life when you touch them, so I carefully
removed them one by one. Then I went into the dungeon.



Going right, up and right again I found the compass, then left up 2 and right I
found the map. In the room between those I was able to knock over a few enemies
and got a blue boomerang from them. Continuing up and in one of the right rooms
I found a man who says "Dodongo dislikes smoke". Going further up and only
having 1 and 1/2 health left, I switched my secondary weapon to bombs, assuming
that might be Dodonga's weakness. This took a few tries but I found that you
need to drop the bombs pretty much directly in front of him, so that he ends up
eating them. I grabbed the heart container and the Tri-Force piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment