Thursday 14 March 2013

Part 4: The Legend Of Zelda - NES


I went exploring a bit next because there was a new sword mentioned in the
walkthrough I looked at. Up in the top corner of the world, I eventually found
it with a centaur guarding it. I also found a parchment which The guy said to
take to an old woman in a cave.



With the raft, I went to the centre of the map, where the lake was and used it
to get to the fourth dungeon. I worked my wasy around until into the top right
corner, and moved a stone, which revealed a hidden staircase. This had a ladder
here, which allows you to go over water. Going over the water in one room, then
right to find the map, then going up I fight the boss from the last dungeon.
The next room has a guy telling you about a waterfall. Going right, I went to
a couple more rooms until I got to a boss, which seemed to have snakes coming
out of it. After killing it, I grabbed the heart and the Tri-Force Piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment