Thursday 14 March 2013

Part 8: The Legend Of Zelda - NES


Leaving here, I headed to near the bottom right corner to find the last dungeon.
I had to burn down a tree to get to it.



Upon getting here, I went left a screen and fought another piranha plant thing,
then kept going and found the secret room with a spell book. Going right, I
didn't find much of importance, and going up was another piranha plant. Given
there was nowhere else to go, I tried bombing the walls, and found another room.
Fighting off a bunch of the blue knights and dodging energy balls from each side
proves fairly difficult, but I eventually got through them. Moving around I was
able to find a Gohma, which was blue this time, and was a bit more difficult to
kill. Behind him was a guy that said "Spectacle Rock is the Entrance to Death".
With an ominous warning like that, I'd probably better stay away. Continuing on,
I found another treasure room with a magic key, after I beat another Gohma.
Going back I also found a secret path towards the boss. I found a guy saying the
"10th Enemy has the Bomb", whatever that means. Bombing the wall I found the
boss, which was another multiple headed dragon. I grabbed the last piece of
Tri-Force and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment